210 Silverbrook Road
Randle, WA 98377-0340
Library Manager: Nancy Sawyer
||10 am - 6 pm|
||2 pm - 7 pm|
||10 am - 6 pm|
||10 am - 4 pm|
Mountain View Library services:
- Books, videotapes, DVDs, CDs, newspapers, magazines, audio- and videotapes for all ages and interests.
- Downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, videos and music.
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Online Reference Databases, including: online magazines and newspapers, encyclopedias, auto manuals, standardized tests.
- Free wireless Internet access
- Programs and events for children and adults.
- A public meeting room can be reserved for community meetings and programs by calling the Library.
- Local Friends group - Call the Library for more information.
About the Library:
The Mountain View Timberland Library opened in Randle in March 1988. It replaced the Timberland Rainey Valley Library in Glenoma which had served residents in geographically isolated areas formerly served by a bookmobile.
- Status: TRL-owned building in unincorporated area
- Square Footage: 2,180
|Staff Training - Mountain View library closed|
|Mountain View Timberland Library||Thu., May. 23||All Day|
|The Mountain View Timberland Library will be closed Thursday, May 23 for staff training. The library will resume its regular schedule Saturday, May 25. All other Lewis County Timberland libraries will be open as usual. For Timberland library locations, hours and other information see the library's website at www.TRL.org or call 1-800-562-6022 to speak with a Central Reference librarian.|