See the Library Catalog
Why login to the catalog?
When you login to the library catalog:
- Your “home” library will be your default pick up
location for holds.
- You can renew materials you have checked out.
- You can see the due dates of materials you have checked
- You can see your bills for overdue fines and fees and
see fines that are accumulating for items still checked out.
How do I Login?
- When you first open the library catalog (http://cat.trl.org),
login in the upper right of the screen by entering your “Library Card No.
including D” and “PIN” fields.
- Library Card No. including D: - Type your library
card number with the D and no spaces. The D can be upper- or
- PIN or last 4 digits of phone no.: - Type the last
4-digits of your phone number or your 4-digit PIN.
- Click Login to My Account.
- You will see blue Welcome Message box with your name and a link to "MY
ACCOUNT" and "My Lists".